TA VAN VILLAGE TREKKING ADVENTURE 2D1N - HOMESTAY
Lao Chai - Ta Van village is 7 km far from the centre town where ethnic minority communities are living. The tourist will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields (Sapa’s terraced fields has been voted one of the world’s seven most beautiful and magnificent terraced fields in the world by US-based Travel & Leisure Magazine), you can also learn about their culture and customs.
The northwest market town of Sapa is colorful and charming, providing the perfect oasis in the midst of a strenuous mountain trek or rice-paddy tour. The Gothic stone church at the center of town is a bull’s-eye in the center of shops and stalls, serving as a reminder of the town’s French missionary influence. Dine on Vietnamese or European-inspired cuisine downtown, and don’t miss the Saturday night "love market," one of the most potent—and strictest—single’s nights imaginable.
Sapa is oriented to make the most of the spectacular views emerging on clear days; it overlooks a plunging valley, with mountains towering above on all sides. Views of this epic scenery are often subdued by thick mist rolling across the peaks, but even when it's cloudy, local hill-tribe people fill the town with colour.
- Trekking to Lao Chai Village to explore the black H'mong people's life
- Experience overnight at homestay in Sapa
- Trekking to Ta Van Village to visit ancient sacred stones
DAY 1: HA NOI - SAPA - TREKKING LAO CHAI VILLAGE ( L, D )
08:00. Our car and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way. Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog.
12:00. Arrive in Sapa, have lunch in the local restaurant.
14.00: After lunch we trekking to Lao Chai Village where the black H’mong people are living. The marvelous panorama of village is opened, backed by high mountains and facing the river.
You'll have a chance to enjoy the fresh air, see terrace fields, streams, visit and discover some of the H’mong’s families. You also can interact them, learn about their culture and customs.
18:00. Have dinner and overnight at homestay in Sapa Town.
Lao Chai Village
DAY 2: SAPA - TREKKING TA VAN VILLAGE - HA NOI ( B, L )
07:00. After breakfast, you will treeking to Ta Van village. Visit ancient sacred stones with big - small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream.
12:00. Have lunch. Free time to relax. It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
18:30: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services - see you next time!
Ta Van village
|Group - Homestay||Above 20 pax||105 USD|
|Group - Hotel 3 *||Above 20 pax||140 USD|
***Rates are in
- Children under 5 years old are FOC.
- Children from 5 - 11 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.
Tour Price Includes:
- Sapa Express Bus transfers Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi 29 seats with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office
- Free wifi, water, wet tissue on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as programme
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- Entrance fees according to programme (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain)
- Mineral Water
- Wet Tissue
Tour Price Excludes: