LAO CHAI & TA VAN VILLAGE 2D1N TREKKING ADVENTURE
Nestled in a beautiful valley about three kilometers from Sapa Town, Cat Cat- the old village of ethnic groups- attracts tourists from all over the world for its distinctive customs and practices which have been lost in almost ethnic villages. The village is within easy walking distance from any hotel in downtown Sapa.
Sapa is oriented to make the most of the spectacular views emerging on clear days; it overlooks a plunging valley, with mountains towering above on all sides. Views of this epic scenery are often subdued by thick mist rolling across the peaks, but even when it's cloudy, local hill-tribe people fill the town with colour.
If you were expecting a quaint alpine town, recalibrate your expectations. Modern tourism development has mushroomed haphazardly. Thanks to rarely enforced building-height restrictions, Sapa's skyline is continually thrusting upwards.
But you're not here to hang out in town. This is northern Vietnam's premier trekking base, from where hikers launch themselves into a surrounding countryside of cascading rice terraces and tiny hill-tribe villages that seem a world apart. Once you've stepped out into the lush fields, you'll understand the Sapa area's real charm.
The northwest market town of Sapa is colorful and charming, providing the perfect oasis in the midst of a strenuous mountain trek or rice-paddy tour. The Gothic stone church at the center of town is a bull’s-eye in the center of shops and stalls, serving as a reminder of the town’s French missionary influence. Dine on Vietnamese or European-inspired cuisine downtown, and don’t miss the Saturday night "love market," one of the most potent—and strictest—single’s nights imaginable.
- Trekking at Cat Cat Village which is occupied by the Black H'mong tribe
- Explore the charm of Sapa by night
- Visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority community, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature.
DAY 1: HA NOI - SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE (-/L/D)
08:00. Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at the hotel, then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai highway. Along the way, you will enjoy the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
Sapa Rice Terraces
13.00: Arrive in Sapa, check in at the hotel and have lunch.
14:00. You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in the twentieth century.
You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
Cat Cat Village
18:00. After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping.
Overnight in Sapa, arranged by Luco Travel – Vietnam Tour Operator.
DAY 2: SAPA - LAO CHAI - TA VAN VILLAGE - HA NOI (B/L/-)
08:00. After breakfast, the tourists will visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority community, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature.
Lao Chai - Ta Van Village
10:00. Visit ancient sacred stones with big - small ones which have many unique images, secret signs. See bridge which is made by rattan like the Muong Hoa stream.
12:00. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
14:00. Free time to relax. It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
19:30 We arrive in Ha Noi. End of Hanoi - Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village Tour.
Have a great journey with Luco Travel !!!
Contact us: (WhatsApp/Viber): +84 932 998 003 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Group||Above 2 pax||115 USD|
- Rates are in USD per person.
- Packaged prices for minimum 2 pax.
- Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is on the sender.
Tour Price Includes:
- Sapa Express Bus transfers Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi 29 seats with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
- Free wifi, water, wet tissue on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at hotel (2 - 3 persons/room) or Homestay
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary
- Entrance fees according to programmeuntain)
- Mineral Water
- Wet Tissue
Tour Price Excludes:
- Visa & international flights in and out the country
- Other services & meals than mentioned
- Tips, bank transfer fee if any.
- Children under 05 years old are FOC.
- Children from 05 - 09 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 10 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.