SAIGON SUNSET BY SPEEDBOAT
Get away from other busy spots of the city also the business to enjoy your real life by watching the magical sunset and the charming Saigon River in the late evening by luxury speedboat.
Furthermore, you will have chance to explore beautiful landscapes, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks. When the sun goes down, the city will be lighted up with lights from the city, showing you a totally different face of crowded Saigon. It’s like you're going into a dream.
- Pass through Saigon Bridge and Thu Thiem Bridge
- Cruise through Vinhomes Central Park and Vinhomes Golden River
- Go along Dong Tay Boulevard
- Enjoy drinks at The Deck or Thao Dien Village
THE ITINERARY: SAI GON SUNSET BY SPEEDBOAT
5:00 pm: Depart from Tan Cang Pier under Saigon bridge.
- Taking a look at the most important functional bridges in HCMC: Saigon bridge (the main gateway to areas in bustling HCMC) and Thu Thiem bridge
- Cruising through Vietnam’s leading urban complexes: Vinhomes Central Park and Vinhomes Golden River
- Noticing the most modern, professional and biggest container terminal operator in Vietnam - Saigon New Port
- Going along Dong Tay Boulevard – one of the most mordern and longest boulevards in HCMC and in Viet Nam as well
- Circling around the island, witnessing a very traditional living of Vietnamese along the river, learning how fishermen survive their floating life, feeling the depth of yourself in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere…
6:00 pm – 6:45 pm: Going through extremely fancy riverside villas, arriving to The Deck or Thao Dien Village, and enjoying Happy-hour drinks here (1 glass of Cocktail or Mocktail per person)
7:00 pm: Come back to the city and finish the interesting trip after 2 hours
|Luxury||5 - 9 pax||65 USD|
- Children under 3 years old are FOC.
- Children from 3 - 11 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.
Tour Price Includes:
- Insurance on boat
- Hostess to escort on boat
- Lavie water and wet towels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 01 glass of Cocktail or Mocktail at The Deck/ Thao Dien village restaurant
Tour Price Excludes: