Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam.
Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water.
- Visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal Capital of Vietnam
- Get on a bamboo boat to visit Tam Coc (Three Caves)
- Take a bike to visit real villages and amazing landscapes (optional)
HA NOI - NINH BINH - HOA LU - TAM COC ( L )
The morning: our car an guide will pick you up at your hotel, departure for Hoa Lu - Tam Coc, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way
10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu).
We have lunch at local restaurant
After lunch you will get on bamboo boat - rowed by the local people - in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about one hour (from Restaurant), after that we take the car come back Ha Noi.
About: 18:30 We arrive Ha Noi and finnish the tour.
This is a daily tour with limited seat available so please contact us to book as soon as possible
For all inquiries related to private tours, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Call/SMS/Viber/WhatsApp us: +84 932 998 003 for further information
||Above 20 pax
***Rates are in USD per person
- Children under 5 years old are FOC
- Children from 5 - 11 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates
- Children above 12 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates
Tour Price Includes:
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles
- English speaking Tourguide
- All entrance fees as program
- Meals (B = Breakfast / L = Lunch / D = Dinner) as per itinerary
- Boat trip
- Travel Insurance
- Mineral water
- Wet tissue
Tour Price Excludes:
- Other drinks and meals that are not mentioned above
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Other services were not mentioned in the inclusion