HOI AN CYCLING HALF DAY TOUR
Hoi An was recognized as a World Cultural Heritage in 1999 by UNESCO. Since there, Hoi An has become a popular tourist destination and attracting millions of tourists visiting each year. Besides the Ancient Town and My Son Sanctuary, Hoi An countryside is extremely beautiful with the scenery and the friendly people.
Hoian Cycling Tour is run by Luco Travel will give you the opportunity to explore the typical of Viet Nam traditional villages, beautiful rice fields and the daily life of local people. Besides, our expert local guides will help you to have the deep knowledge about Viet Nam’s culture and history. This will be an unique experience that you will never forget with Hoian Cycling Tour.
|HOI AN CYCLING TOUR (-/-/-)|
In the morning or afternoon, Luco Travel expert local guides will pick you up at the hotel lobby. Cycling to the oldest pagoda in Hoi An and learning about Vietnamese Buddhism. Continuing to Tra Que Vegetable, we will make a stop to meet the local people working here. Don’t forget to take many beautiful photos at this special village.
Hoi An Cycling Tour
We ride bicycles through the tranquil rice fields and beautiful alleys in quiet villages to see the daily life of the local people. If lucky, we can try to ride a water buffalo. We ensure that you will have fun with this activity.
Hoi An Ancient Town
Taking a boat trip back to Hoi An Ancient Town to enjoy the stunning sunset. Upon arrival, we will see the ancient town light on with many colorful lanterns.
Back to your hotel. End of service!
Have a great journey with Luco Travel !!!
|2 pax||USD 25|
- Rates are in USD per person.
- Packaged prices for minimum 2 paxs.
- Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is on the sender.
- All the roads we cycle are back-roads where there is little or no busy traffic.
- We can provide bicycles for children taller than 1.2m.
- Smaller kids can ride on the back of an adult’s bicycle for half price.
Tour Price Includes:
- Pick up from hotel in Hoi An city center
- English speaking local guide, bicycles
- 1 bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip to return back to Hoi An
Tour Price Excludes:
- Visa & international flights in and out the country
- Other services & meals than mentioned
- Tips, bank transfer fee if any.
- Children under 05 years old are FOC.
- Children from 05 - 09 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 10 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.