HA NOI CYCLO & STREET FOOD WALKING TOUR
In Hanoi the food is plentiful, it’s everywhere that you look and is an integral part of the livelihoods of many locals. More often than not, the street is the stage where much of what is food related in Hanoi takes place.
An hour cyclo ride around the trading area in Hanoi Old Quarter. Hanoi Old Quarter has always been the symbol area that truthfully reveals the lifestyle of Hanoian. Established since the 11th century, the Old Quarter has 36 streets named after the commodity produced and sold at each street, such as sugar, bamboo, leather or silver, ect. Even though some streets had their name changed, many of them still keep that characteristic nowadays.
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do - on the street
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Take in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret cafe
- Enjoy the view on the cycle
|HA NOI CYCLO & STREET FOOD WALKING TOUR (-/-/D)|
18:00. We start our Hanoi Cycle & Street Food Walking Tour at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Along the perimeter of the market, dozens of street hawkers sell a staggering variety of produce from live seafood to exotic fruits and spices. Your expert English-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart.
Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our tastebuds with the famed Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate for you how this tasty dish is put together. Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter, we wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe local life that has changed little since Hanoi was founded over 1000 years ago.
Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour. It’s then time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this speciality is one not to be missed!
Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant to taste top ten street foods in Hanoi is Banh My Hanoi, Vietnamese Rice Wine and famous Egg Coffee. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the narrow street inside the old quarter of Hanoi. Or, if coffee is not your style, a cold beer awaits!
Cycle Tour in Hanoi Old Quarter
At the end of the trip you are take an hour cyclo ride around Hanoi and back to your hotel.
Have a great journey with Luco Travel !!!
- Rates are in USD per person.
- Packaged prices for minimum 01 pax.
- Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is the responsibility of the sender.
Tour Price Includes:
- English speaking guide
- All street food items as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tickets
- Dinner at Old Quarter
- Mineral water
- Cup coffee or beer
- Wet Tissue
Tour Price Excludes:
- Visa & international flights in and out the country
- Other services & meals than mentioned
- Tips, bank transfer fee if any.
- Children under 05 years old are FOC.
- Children from 05 - 09 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 10 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.