DISCOVER CAPITAL OF VIETNAM FOR A DAY
The oldest and one of the most attractive capital cities in Southeast Asia, Hanoi exudes a rare sense of gracious charm and timelessness. At its core exists a 600-year-old ancient quarter, augmented by a century-old colonial city. Today, the rich cultural heritage of both blends in perfect harmony with growing modernization, as Hanoi claims its position as the heart of Vietnam.
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century, dazzles visitors with its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial days, visitors are often impressed with the quietness and subtle beauty of Hanoi.
- Visit Temple of Literature
- Visit One Pillar Pagoda
- Visit Hoa Lo Prison Museum
- Take a walk around Hoan Kiem Lake and pass through The Huc Bridge and Ngoc Son Temple
|DISCOVER CAPITAL OF VIETNAM FOR A DAY(-/L/-)|
The morning, your guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel. You will visit the memorial complex for the historic figure of modern Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh, You will visit the Presidential palace, Uncle Ho's house on stilts, One Pillar Pagoda, and the Temple of Literature - Vietnam's first university that was built in 1076.
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
One Pillar Pagoda
Later, you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant with special Vietnamese food.
After lunch, your guide will take you to Hoa Lo Prison. Most exhibits relate to the prison’s use up to the mid-1950s, focusing on the Vietnamese struggle for independence from France. A gruesome relic is the ominous French guillotine, used to behead Vietnamese revolutionaries. There are also displays focusing on the American pilots who were incarcerated at Hoa Lo during the American War.
Hoa Lo Prison
You will visit the fascinating Vietnam Museum of Ethnology - which is both a research centre and a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam. The mission of the museum is scientific research, collection, documentation, conservation, exhibition and preservation of the cultural and historic patrimony of the nation’s different ethnic groups. The museum also serves to guide research, conservation, and technology that are specific to the work of an ethnographic museum.
Hoan Kiem Lake
You will also visit Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple where a legendary turtle is reserved, and Hanoi’s Old Quarter, also known as the ‘36 streets’ with plenty of photo opportunities all around you.
Back to the hotel. End of service!
Have a great journey with Luco Travel !!!
- Rates are in USD per person.
- Packaged prices for minimum 01 pax.
- Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is the responsibility of the sender.
Tour Price Includes:
- All transfers and transportation with air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking Tourguide
- All entrance fees as program
- Lunch as indicated in the program
- Sightseeing tickets
- Mineral water
- Wet Tissue
Tour Price Excludes:
- Visa & international flights in and out the country
- Other services & meals than mentioned
- Tips, bank transfer fee if any.
- Children under 05 years old are FOC.
- Children from 05 - 09 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 10 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.