EXPLORE VIETNAMESE CUISINE FOR A DAY
"Exploring Vietnamese Cuisine" class is the best way to discover the natural products from growing, harvesting, selling, cooking finally eating the cooked dishes.
THE ITINERARY: EXPLORE VIETNAMESE CUISINE FOR A DAY (L)
Relaxing start in Ho Chi Minh City to Vietnamese Foreigner Market
Visit and understand the local wet market.
8:45am - 9:45am:
- Understand different kinds of fruits, seafood, meats and dry stock in the market
- Buy some ingredients or souvenirs at a low cost when following our local guides if you want
- Compare the difference between organic and normal ingredients that are sold in the market
- See behind the price building of farming products, the price the farmer gets for his goods and the price the middlemen sells it for in the cities
- Explore the organic farm by visiting HCM Agricultural Villages
9:45am - 10:45am:
- Visit cow and buffalo herds
- Visit rice fields
- Visit fish, prawn, chicken and duck areas
- Visit big herbs, spices, vegetables and mushroom plantations
- Challenges in the garden. Become a real Vietnamese farmer wearing a traditional Vietnamese hat and harvest a lot of Herbs, spices, vegetables and mushrooms in the garden
- Cooking challenges
10:45am - 3:00pm:
- Hands on cooking class with three dishes and 1 dessert and enjoy what they have done. Enjoy delicious and healthy cooking tips
- Congratulation with nice certificate, recipes, souvenirs
- Participants will, if they wish, receive free monthly e-mail updates with nice and healthy recipes on a monthly basis
Enjoy Unique Experience about Agriculture – Culture - Cuisine and Local Life
|Private||1 - 3 pax||60 USD|
|Luxury||4 - 7 pax||55 USD|
|Deluxe||8 - 15 pax||50 USD|
- Children under 5 years old are FOC.
- Children from 6 - 11 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.
Tour Price Included:
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles
- Professional English speaking guide
- Free pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Lunch as per itinerary
- All of entrance fee for activities: cooking class and visit local market
- Mineral water
Tour Price Excludes: