HA NOI COOKING CLASS WITH SPECIAL VIETNAMESE FOOD
Cooking Class is always the perfect choice for whom would like to mark the Vietnamese culinary during your Vietnam trip.There’s no better way than having a wooden spoon in hands, with friends or family all around! The emphasis is on seasonal traditional food which both tastes and looks delicious but is simple to prepare and recreate at home.
HA NOI COOKING CLASS WITH SPECIAL VIETNAMESE FOOD ( -/L/- )
Meet our tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to start this cooking class. By this manner, you can take a walk to the local market which is situated in the heart of the Old Quarter . You will have time to discover how the Vietnamese people do food business and what the main ingredients for their meal are.
By strolling around to visit distinct food sections with their variety of herbs, vegetables, meat and seafood which brings you very close to life in Hanoi . Maybe, it will make you surprised to see how the local women bargain and choose the best quality of fresh food from numerous food stalls in the market.
After this short walk, you will go back to the restaurant and enjoy a cup of Hanoi coffee, jasmine or lotus tea.(coffee and tea are complimentary). Raw food bought from the market will be thoroughly washed and prepared . Cooking utensils will then be properly placed on each table ready to begin the cooking class.
After that, just wash your hands and enjoy this cooking class. You will then, under the instruction of the Chef, prepare and cook by yourself. From start to finish, learning how to marinate and to add spices to the ingredients is very important to the lesson. You will also enjoy decorating dishes with carrot flowers, lemon grass stems, tomato rose flower and curved chili. The authentic sauce mixed from fish sauce, water, sugar, lime, chili, garlic and herbs is very easy to make.
Finally, it is now time to enjoy the meal you have prepared.
Normally, we always choose the most popular menu (3 dishes) that the guest can easily learn and look at. Following is an example:
- Green papaya salad
- Hanoi spring rolls
- Stir fried chicken/pork/b with lemon grass
- Rates are in USD per person.
- Packaged prices for minimum 01 pax.
- Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is the responsibility of the sender.
Tour Price Includes:
- All transfers and transportation with air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking Tourguide
- All entrance fees as program
- Lunch as indicated in the program
- Cooking class
- visit local market.
- Mineral water
- Wet Tissue
Tour Price Excludes:
- Visa & international flights in and out the country
- Other services & meals than mentioned
- Tips, bank transfer fee if any.
- Children under 05 years old are FOC.
- Children from 05 - 09 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 10 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.