CHAN MAY PORT - HUE IMPERIAL CITY TOUR
One of the best ways to explore Vietnam is by taking a cruise there. This will allow you to spend time in many different areas if you are in the local ports long enough. One of the favorite excursions from the Chan May Port is traveling to Hue City. It is an amazing day trip that will have everyone taking it, seeing how beautiful this country truly is.
The distance from Chan May Port to Hue is approximately sixty-two kilometers. While this may not seem too far, once you add in the fact that most ships only dock at the Chan May Port for about eight hours, you will quickly realize that you must plan your day carefully if you do not want to miss anything.
CHAN MAY PORT - HUE IMPERIAL CITY TOUR (-/L/-)
In the morning, our driver and tour guide will pick you up at the Chan May Port, transfer to Hue City.
Upon arrival Hue, depart to visit Imperial Citadel – where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and live. We will visit in turn of: Nine Holy Canons, Ngo Mon Gate, Court Yard, Thai Hoa Palace, The Temple, the Forbidden Purple City, …
Hue Imperial Citadel
Leaving the Imperial Citadel, we will drive along the romantic Perfume River to visit the last tourist attraction in the itinerary – Thien Mu Pagoda. Thien Mu Pagoda is the oldest pagoda in Hue with more than 400 years old.
Thien Mu Pagoda
Have lunch at a local restaurant in Hue City.
After lunch, you will visit a conical hat, an incense making village and then visit one of the Nguyen King’s mausoleum which was built amongst stunning natural settings, at strict Feng Shui principles and in line with the Royal Citadel.
Minh Mang Tomb
We will visit Minh Mang Tomb – The work on this tomb began in 1841 and Emperor Minh Mang died one month into the construction process. This tomb is a superb example of Nguyen Dynasty’s Architecture. Our tour guide will help you to get the deep knowledge about the architecture, history, culture of Viet Nam under the reign of Nguyen Dynasty. Especially, the philosophy of the emperor.
Transfer back to Cruise. End of Chan May Port - Hue Imperial City Tour.
Contact us: (WhatsApp/Viber): +84 932 998 003 Email: email@example.com
- Rates are in USD per person.
- Packaged prices for minimum 1pax.
- Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is on the sender.
Tour Price Includes:
- All transfers and transportation with air-conditioned vehicles
- Local English speaking guides
- All entrance fees as program
- Lunch as per itinerary
- Boat trip in Perfume River
- Beers/soft drinks and bottles of water.
- Wet tissues
Tour Price Excludes:
- Visa & international flights in and out the country
- Other services & meals than mentioned
- Tips, bank transfer fee if any.
- Children under 05 years old are FOC.
- Children from 05 - 09 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 10 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.