SAIGON CHAOS BY RIDE
*Saigon Chaos by Ride*- Bird Club in the park (morning tour only), Famous historic statue, Flower Market, Chinese district, Chinese temple, Pagoda of 10,000 Buddha’s, View of Saigon from District 2, Saigon Post Office & Cathedral, lunch included.
THE ITINERARY: SAIGON CHAOTICS BY RIDE ( 8:00 AM OR 12:00 PM )
See a Saigon local’s lifestyle.
Our Motorbike tour of modern-day Ho Chi Minh City will give you a view of the city unlike anything on a package tour, and much more than you could find on your own.
We know Saigon, and exactly how to take in the must-see landmarks while getting you off the crowded tourist trail. Take a peek at the history, the streets and the sights that most visitors never even hear about or see.
We’ll take you through the Chinese district of Saigon, stop to see a sweet smelling flower market, & visit a breathtaking yet hidden Buddhist pagoda. Also, see the must-see landmarks such as the famous Saigon Cathedral & Post Office which were designed by Gustave Eiffel.
Then get a brief history lesson in front of the Reunification Palace. Depending on the time of day you wish to take the tour, we will begin or end with a lunch at local restaurant.
End of tour at 12:00 Pm or 6:00 Pm
|Private||1 - 3 pax||77 USD|
|Luxury||4 - 6 pax||72 USD|
|Deluxe||7 - 10 pax||61 USD|
- Children under 5 years old are FOC.
- Children from 5 - 11 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.
Tour price includes:
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers)
- Boat rides
- Meals: beef noodle soup or delicious lunch
- Drinks: fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Mineral water
- Wet tissue
Tour Price Excludes: