EXPLORE GIANG TA CHAI VILLAGE & BAC HA MARKET 4D3N BY TRAIN
Bac Ha is one of the gems of Vietnam’s north. At a lower altitude than Sapa, it’s not as spectacularly beautiful but it’s still scenic and also much less touristy. The real draw to Bac Ha is the vibrant Sunday market attended by local Flower H’mong, Tay,...
- Visit Cat Cat village to explore Black H'mong people's life
- Visit the villaged populated by H'mong and Dzao people
- Visit Giang Ta Chai village
- Visit Bac Ha minority market
NIGHT 1 : HA NOI TO SAPA BY TRAIN
About 7h30pm the bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you to Hanoi Train Station for night train to Sapa. You take overnight on soft lay down cabin. (If you prefer to take soft sleeper in wooden 4berth sharing cabin*, please advise in advance)
DAY 1: LAO CAI - SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE (B, L, D)
Around 06:00am. Our guide meets you at Lao Cai train station and we depart for Sapa by minibus. Arriving in Sapa at mid – morning. Check in the hotel, breakfast and some time for R&R
13.00: The guide will take you to visit the two Black H’mong villages (Cat Cat village) and a waterfall after lunch. There you’ll have a chance to see the hydroelectric power station built by the French.
Back to Sapa for dinner. You’ll be free at the evening to explore the town of Sapa, we highly recommend you a stop at the Love Market Sapa (only on Saturday nights)
DAY 2: SAPA - GIANG TA CHAI VILLAGE (B, L, D)
The morning, After breakfast, our guide will take you to visit the villages populated by H’mong and Dzao people, respectively called Lao Chai y Ta Van
11.00: You’ll have lunch either with an ethnic minority family or on the way to Giang Ta Chai village where most of inhabitants are Red Dzao
18.00: Back to Sapa. The evening is all yours
DAY 3: SAPA - BAC HA (B, L, D)
The morning: Following breakfast, we depart for Bac Ha to visit the vivid and colorful minority market. You’ll have the whole day to mix with the locals and explore the various cultures as you stroll around the unique Flower H’mong Village and Bac Ha Market
18.00: As the night sets in, you’ll have dinner at a restaurant. Later you’re free to enjoy the hospitality of this community for the rest of the evening before retiring to the hotel
DAY 4: SAPA - HA NOI (B, L)
08.00: Return to Sapa in the morning. Time for sightseeing and shopping. After lunch, departure for Lao Cai train station to catch the night train to Hanoi.
Arrival in the city around 5.00 am the next day
|Group - 3* Hotel||Above 20 pax||385 USD|
***Rates are in
- Children under 5 years old are FOC.
- Children from 5 - 11 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.
- Car & Transportation
- Train ticket: Soft lay down cabin 6 berths sharing
- Accommodation at hotel (2 - 3 persons/room) or Homestay
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral Water
- Wet Tissue
Tour Price Excludes:
What To Bring:
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
- Sense of fun and adventure
- Camera & Phone