EXPERIENCE HA LONG BAY FOR A DAY
Located in the northeastern region of Vietnam, Ha Long Bay is a bay in the Gulf of Tonkin and is comprised of 1,969 islands. Comprised of limestone and schist, this dense zone of stone islands form a magnificent view of immense peaks, grottoes and caves throughout the bay. It is also a region filled with coral reefs and water-flooded forests housing thousands of species of plant and animal life.
Halong Bay is considered as one of the world's natural wonders, formed by more than 3,000 islands in various fantastic shapes. The best way to explore this magical scene is from a boat, cruising between the karts cliffs, which loom like fairy tale castles, complete with rocky spires and hidden caves.
Luco Travel Vietnam would like to bring you to this magic island by a day tour, crusing 4 hours on the boat, tasting the pure favor of fresh seafood, providing an excellent chance for swimming or kayaking( optional) for your whole feeling.
- Enjoy fresh seafoods lunch
- Visit fishing villages such as Dinh Lu Huong Islet and Fighting Cock Islets
- Visit Thien Cung - Heavenly Palace Cave
- Experience 45 mins amazing kayaking
In the morning, at 8:00am, our tourguide and car will pick you up at the hotel, and then depart Hanoi for Halong Bay. It takes you 3 hours road trip by bus to Ha Long city. On the way, you can see the beautiful scenery of villages embellished by peaceful green paddy field in the rural Vietnam.
You'll have a short break on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf . After taking 3,5 hours you reach Halong Bay
12h00: Arriving Ha Long city, get on boat and enjoy the fresh seafood lunch while the boat is cruising through hundreds of islets
13h00: Visit fishing villages, Dinh Lu Huong islet, Fighting Cock islets. Visit Thien Cung, the most beautiful caves in Halong bay. Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Cave) is located in the southwest of Halong Bay, 4 km away from Dau Go Island, which is considered the most beautiful primitive cave of the Bay. The cave is 10,000 square meters with complicated interior structure, many floors, and high ceiling. The cave becomes famous thanks to a unique system of stalactites and stalagmites with different forms and shapes.
And then take 45 minutes kayaking around the islands and water tunels to feel more deeply the charm of the place that considered the heaven on earth.
16h30: Enjoy sunset before taking bus back Hanoi.
19h00. The bus drop you back to your stayed hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End of your nice day trip tour to Halong Bay !
|Group||Above 20 pax||65 USD|
- Children under 5 years old are FOC.
- Children from 5 - 11 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.
- Private transportation with air-conditioner
- Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Entrance fees: During tour
- Lunch: Vietnamese special meal
- Halong Holiday Inn Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful