The Cao Dai Temple was finished in 1955 when the Cao Dai Army was formed following the Japanese occupation of Indochina. Caodaists believe that all religions are ultimately the same and seek to promote tolerance throughout the world.
The Lord Buddha, Jesus Christ, Muhammad and Confucius, in addition to Joan of Arc and Julius Cesar are all honoured at this temple.
HIGHLIGHTS: Visit Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple by a speed boat
THE ITINERARY: CU CHI TUNNELS CAO DAI TEMPLE BY BOAT FULL DAY TOUR ( L )
7:00am: Pick-up at your hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by Saigon River Tour's comfortable minivan.
7:30am: Depart to the Cu Chi tunnels by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of a Pat a chou snack with Lavie water & local fruit, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
8:45am: Arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels before the larger bus groups.
9:00am: Explore your excursion by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels together with its extraordinary wartime legends and:
- Walking in the jungle and visiting the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
- Relaxing with shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunels. (Exclusive of bullets)
- Seeing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line
- Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling
- Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca - the main food served during the war time.
11:00am: Finish Cu Chi tour and head to Cao Dai Temple by comfortable minivan.
12:00pm: Visit the Cao Dai Holy See Temple, a mixture of a few different religions, located in Tay Ninh province. Walk around the temple to see its marvelous and mysterious architecture and watch the noon mass.
1:30pm: On the way to Ho Chi Minh city, your delicious traditional lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
4:00pm: Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.
This is a daily tour with limited seat available so please contact us to book as soon as possible
For all inquiries related to private tours, please contact us via email@example.com
Please Call/SMS/Viber/WhatsApp us: +84 932 998 003 for further information
||3- 4 pax
||5 - 9 pax
- Children under 3 years old are FOC.
- Children from 3 - 11 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.
Tour Price Includes:
- All transfers and transportation with air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking Tour guide
- All entrance fees as program
- Meals as per itinerary
- Speedboat to Cu Chi
- Unlimited refreshments and local fruit
- Travel Insurance
- Mineral water
- Wet tissue
Tour Price Excludes:
- Other drinks and meals that are not mentioned above
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Other services were not mentioned in the inclusion